Our Community - Small but Proud!
With 585 square miles of beautiful rural living and a population of 27,000 (2014 data), Baker County is a wonderful place to live, work, and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of country living and small community.
Facts at a Glance
• 6 schools, Approximately 5,000 students
• 311 teachers
• 257 non-instructional employees
• After School Enrichment Programs for 317 students
• Schools, teachers, staff, and students compete for and succeed at dozens of state, national, and international athletic and academic competitions annually
• Approximately 3,000 community volunteers serving students and schools
• Business partners in all industries including retail, medical, communication, hospitality, and construction
• Fully accredited Adult Education Program
• Transportation provided daily for approximately 3,500 students
Public records request may be made verbally, in writing, by electronic mail, telephone, fax, letter, or in person. Public record requests may be directed to the Public Records Custodian, Baker County District Schools, 270 South Boulevard East, Macclenny, Florida 32063, ATTN: PRR; Phone: 904-259-0401; E-mail: email@example.com; Fax 904-259-1387. Baker County District Schools complies with the state statute for public records according to Chapter 119.