GED Ready™: The Official Practice Test
The only practice test designed to assess how you will do on the 2014 GED® test.
- Tells students if they are likely to pass
GED Ready™ has the same look and feel as the real GED® test, and gives students firsthand experience answering computer-based test questions written and developed by the test’s creators. The score report tells students if they are likely to pass or if it’s too close to call and they should keep studying.
- Same-day scores
Evaluate your same-day GED Ready™ scores and decide if you are prepared to test. You’ll be able to identify areas of strength and weakness and immediately work on improvements.
- Focused study plans
GED Ready™ is synced to publisher books and courses and gives every student their own targeted study plan based on the skills he or she needs to work on, including specific guidance on what to study in publishers’ test prep materials.
- Can be purchased as one subject or all fours parts packaged together
- You can take up to 2 GED Ready™ exams per subject area
- Each GED Ready™ Official Practice Exam is $6 and is purchased online
- Same-day scoring
- Available in English and Spanish
- Includes the Enhanced Score Report
Make sure you are prepared for the 2014 GED® test. Take the GED Ready™, the closest thing to taking the GED® test without actually taking the test.
ASK YOUR ADULT EDUCATION TEACHER FOR DETAILS.