GED® Test Subjects and Fees:
$32.00 - Reasoning Through Language Arts
$32.00 - Mathematical Reasoning
$32.00 - Science
$32.00 - Social Studies
GED® Testing Retake Fees & Information
Retakes are available at a discounted rate of $12 for up to 2 retakes per subject area. Retakes must occur within 12 calendar months of the initial attempt. After 2 retakes, the $32 will apply and must be preceded by a 60-day waiting period.
**Fees subject to change without notice**
- Must be 18 years old or meet established criteria for minors
- Two forms of ID are required:
- Must present a photograph-bearing ID such as; valid driver's license, valid passport, valid military ID, or other form of government issued ID that shows name, date of birth, signature, and photograph at the time of EACH testing session.
- Secondary ID with signature required such as; U.S. Social Security card, Debit/ATM card, or credit card.
Requirements for Minors
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be enrolled for 60 calendar days with a minimum of 5 hours per week attendance AND receive an age form and consent form from your Baker County Adult Education instructor.
- Must TABE post-test.
- Must pass appropriate GED Ready subject area test.
Note: In addition, a minor must have the consent form signed and notarized by a parent or legal guardian, which states:
- The minor student is withdrawn from K-12 school; and
- The reason the minor needs to take the GED® test
The consent form MUST be signed by the Superintendent of the Baker County Schools before testing. The Baker County Adult Education Center will submit the consent form to the Superintendent for approval.