Our Community - Small but Proud!
With 585 square miles of beautiful rural living and a population of 27,000 (2014 data), Baker County is a wonderful place to live, work, and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of country living and small community.
Facts at a Glance
• 6 schools, Approximately 5,000 students
• 311 teachers
• 257 non-instructional employees
• After School Enrichment Programs for 317 students
• Schools, teachers, staff, and students compete for and succeed at dozens of state, national, and international athletic and academic competitions annually
• Approximately 3,000 community volunteers serving students and schools
• Business partners in all industries including retail, medical, communication, hospitality, and construction
• Fully accredited Adult Education Program
• Transportation provided daily for approximately 3,500 students